This is a blog for my short "No Matter What" for a school project. Here will be posted inspirations, concept art and pencil tests.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Ok, so here's the plan.

Spring break officially started at 3:30 PM today and I have been playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time since then more or less.

Anyway...I plan to find me some sound clips and perhaps play around with them to the leica reel I currently have. I do have a "spring break project" that I will be working on during my break more so than No Matter What..I really need a break from homework but that's really not gonna happen so this is technically school work that I'm doing for myself....does any of that make sense?

I also wanna see if I can get some envelopes from my mum's work and send out my extra demo reels/resumes/breakdowns out to various studios over break. :B

-The mangagement

No comments:

Post a Comment