This is a blog for my short "No Matter What" for a school project. Here will be posted inspirations, concept art and pencil tests.

Monday, February 28, 2011

I met my goal!

All of the scenes are cleaned up and have flat color on them (minus the morph, still just lines) before March!! Yeah, I know March starts tomorrow but still, I got m scenes done.

Now. I gotta focus on the sound aspect of this film which is most likely going to be sound effects, I don't think I will have time to mess around with any sort of music by the end of the semester. And during this time, I will be going back and tweaking the scenes a bit and gradually adding the cross-hatching to the scenes. :D

 Oh..also gotta mess around with the heart too..damn.


So close to being done...sooooo close.


-The management

No comments:

Post a Comment